Monday 9 November 2009

Victor Animation Studio Title Sequence

A short, simple title sequence created for Victor Animation Studio

(For some weird reason the animation is all squashed!?)


(Click on 'HD' for a better quality version!)

After creating this small 13 second animation I think I've re-built my passion for Animation (well After Effects) so I might, just might try and work on a new animation I have been thinking of!

I'll keep you updated If it does materialise!


ALSO! i have been ill (and I still am ill!! :( ) so i haven't been doing my Hands Research! But I will continue this once i feel better!

I also got these great books:
  • The Art of Finding Nemo
  • Animal Anatomy
  • How to Draw Hands and Feet
  • Human Anatomy
The Finding Nemo one being the most interesting, just because of the wide selection of concepts/illustrations as well as amazingly colourful paintings.



I also REALLY want to get 'The Art of Kung Fu Panda' because some of the art in that book looks stunning! (Though amazon is selling it for £60 - £200 and thats faaar too expensive for me!)


0 comments: